THE PURPOSE OF THIS PRAYER
The prayer of parents over their children is the most effective. It is a known fact that their prayers goes along way in affecting the destiny of their children. Breaking a curse from a parent is not an easy task especially when the child offended his/her parent. Parental abuse can poison a person’s future. This prayer is designed for those who wish to be free from parental abuse and break free from parental curses.
Parental abuse and curses can be irreversible if adequate prayers are not made. The Bible says, death and life are in the power of the tongue. Many parents have abused and rendered some curses upon their children consciously and unconsciously.
Galatians 3:13-14, ”Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”
Parental abuse and curses can make a person not to go far in life. Curses are powerful and can invite all kinds of demons. The kind of evil spirits that follow a curse whether small or big can damage in a single day what a person has laboured for several years. Some curses can start manifesting immediately, while others takes some days, weeks, months or even years to bear fruits.
Parental abuse and curses can make a child poor for the rest of his life. If a person is under parental curse, he or she will be moving forward, but will not advance. Instead of blessings, he or she will be facing several setbacks and roadblocks in life. That is why lots of people are into the bondage or curses from their parents.
As a Christian, it is God’s plan that we prosper. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 2. Therefore God is ready to take away and clear any obstruction to our breakthrough in life because He has the power to do so. All you have to do is to cry to Him in fervent prayers. Call upon Him now and be set free, in the name of Jesus
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.John 8:36
- My Father, I thank you for making me the apple of your eyes in the name of Jesus.
- Thank you Father, because you want me to prosper in life, in the name of Jesus
- I bless you because, every parental curse in my life will be broken today, in the name of Jesus.
- I worship your holy name because you alone have the power to make me free, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank you Lord because I belong to you, today and forever, in the name of Jesus
- My Father, have mercy upon my lfe today, in the name of Jesus
- Lord in your mercy, have mercy upon me, in the name of Jesus
- Father, please forgive my shortcomings, in the name of Jesus
- My Father, cleanse me from all unrighteousness, in the name of Jesus
- Father, let your mercy speak for me today, in the name of Jesus
- Curses issued on me by my father/mother, break by fire, in the name of Jesus
- Curses issued on me from my parents, holding my manifestation, expire now, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh God arise, build a strange tower of perfection upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, in your power, change my garment and dress me for your glory, in the name of Jesus
- Evil I have attracted to myself when I was a child, blood of Jesus overrule them, in the name of Jesus
- Let the mistakes of my parents not have anything against my destiny, in the name of Jesus
- My Father, by your power, separate me from any destruction of my father’s house, in the name of Jesus.
- God of mercy, change my face from the look of my father/mother, in the name of Jesus
- My Father in your glory, support everything concerning my settlement this year, in the name of Jesus
- Good things that I need, locate me now without struggle, in the name of Jesus
- Thank you Father, because you have heard and answered me in the name of Jesus.