Marital settlement is God’s will for His people. In the beginning, God saw that it was not
good for man to be alone, so he made a provision for Adam to have a wife of his own.
Genesis 2:18, Hebrews 13:4.
However, many people find it difficult to settle down because forces of darkness are
enforcing delay in their marital destiny. Sometimes, marital delay is caused by satanic
manipulations, while other times, it is self-inflicted and sometimes due to ignorance.
Whether you need clarification on choosing the right marriage partner or you are
experiencing delay in marriage, whatever the case maybe, this prayer is an instrument for
change in your marital life.
Please note that you also have to play your part in the physical while you believe God to
settle any spiritual obstruction to your marriage.
Things to work on while trusting God for marital settlement
1. Character: At PFM-FAMILY, we lay emphasis on character building. Therefore, you
need to work on your character. Don’t be deceived by your outward looks, the most
important thing is CHARACTER!
2. Attitude: A positive attitude will go a long way not only to get you a good partner but
to sustain your marriage. If you have any of the following; anger or a sharp temper,
pride, laziness and such like, these attitudes will have to change. Work on yourself!
3. Good Personal Hygiene: Learn how to take care of your body and improve on your
physical appearance by dressing moderately well, maintain a good Oral and personal
hygiene to enhance your communication and your smile, make use of
deodorants/body sprays and overall, make sure you look good from your head to your
toe. Let every part of your body be always clean! Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
Know that God wants you to have a glorious marriage, but the enemy doesn’t. He will stop at
nothing to fight your marital destiny. but if you can pray fervently, the Lord will arise for
you. These prayer points are designed for those who love God and want His will in marriage.
This is targeted at disgracing the enemies of your destiny.Finding your God given spouse
has nothing to do with looks, age or income. It’s good to have those things if you can but in
the spiritual world they are of little or no significance. A lot of people are battling with
loneliness. It is possible that you are attractive, nice, intelligent, educated but you can’t still
find the right partner. This may mean that there are powers behind your problem.
As you pray this prayer diligently following all the instructions, the Lord will help you. Your
marriage will manifest, your marital life will succeed. There will no longer be delays in your
marital journey, in the name of Jesus. You are blessed!
The testimony of a brother comes to mind; He did his introduction three years before, but
after the introduction, his father suddenly refused for him to get married to the sister he
intended to marry. He sought the face of God concerning this situation, then he
encountered God. A week after this encounter, to the glory of God and to his utmost
surprise, his father called him that He should go ahead with the wedding. Suddenly a
“no” was turned into a “yes” as a result of divine intervention.
We would never imagine what the sister involved must have gone through after three
years of introduction, but God came through for both of them. He can do the same for
you. Cry out to Him now!
For secrets to an answered prayer instructions, please refer to our prayer on
‘AMAZING BREAKTHROUGHS AGAINST STORM’
1. My Father, I thank you for the gift of life, in the name of Jesus
2. Dependable God, I thank you for the salvation of my soul, in the name of Jesus
3. Lord I thank you for the wonder working power in the blood of Jesus,
4. I bless you Lord because you never leave or forsake me, in the name of Jesus
5. Thank you Lord for keeping me and all that concerns me in perfect peace
6. Father, I thank you for hearing me in the day of trouble, in the name of Jesus
7. Thank you Lord for loading me with daily benefits, in the name of Jesus
8. Father, I thank you for you are a merciful GOD, in the name of JESUS
9. I confess that I have sinned against you in my action and inaction, in the name of
10. I am not worthy to stand in your presence, have mercy on me, in the name of Jesus.
11. Please purify my body, soul and spirit with the blood of JESUS and I shall be clean in
12. May my voice not irritate you and my prayers not be abominable
13. Please set me free from every scar and punishment of sins in the name of JESUS.
14. My Father, silence my accusers, in the name of Jesus
15. Hands restricting me getting married, wither by fire, in the name of Jesus
16. Spiritual handcuff placed on my hand, break off by fire, in the name of Jesus
17. Chain holding me in a spot, break off, in the name of Jesus
18. Arrester of my marital destiny, collapse by fire, in the name of Jesus
19. Altars holding my marriage captive, catch fire, in the name of Jesus
20. Thunder of God, locate the coven judging my life, in the name of Jesus
22. Lord teach me deep and secret things about marriage, in the name of Jesus
23. I refuse to make life mistake in marriage, in the name of Jesus
24. My Father, direct me in finding the partner you have ordained for me
25. I stand against all satanic attacks to confuse my choice, in the name of Jesus.
26. Mark of disfavour and disappointment upon my destiny be erased, in the name of
27. GOD of divine providence, multiply my laughter this year, in the name of JESUS.
28. Testimonies that will erase my past mockery; locate me now, in the name of JESUS.
29. I nullify every accusation set against my marital settlement, in the name of Jesus
30. Powers assigned to attack my day of joy, catch fire, in the name of Jesus
31. Conspiracy of the enemies over my martial rest, scatter, in the name of Jesus
32. Evil net spread to catch my answered prayers, catch fire, in the name of Jesus
33. Every gang up in the heavenlies against my marriage, scatter, in the name of Jesus
34. Anointing that scatters evil arrangement, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus
35. My Father, I thank you for answered prayers, in the name of Jesus.