THE PURPOSE OF THIS PRAYER
This prayer is designed for those who are experiencing tough battles in life. Battles are not an uncommon part of life especially for Christian.
Once you are a Christian, the enemy singles you out as an enemy that he is out to destroy.
But to the glory of God, we will always triumph over him because Jesus has won the battle for us.
“Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.” 2 Cor. 2:14
As you go in this prayer, use the following scriptures to arm yourself against the attacks of the enemy over your life, and you will come out victorious in the name of Jesus
Ephesians 6:12 – For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
Isaiah 54:17 – No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Psalms 91:1-16 – He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty
James 4:7 – Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Deuteronomy 28:7 – The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
Luke 10:19 – Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
2 Corinthians 10:4 – (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
1 John 5:4-5 – For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith
Matthew 18:18-20 – Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
When we belong to Christ, the enemy will never have the final say in our lives. We are secure in God’s hands.
Press on – courageous and free – never held back by fear or defeat. The battle belongs to the Lord, and He has the final victory.
CONFESSION: I am born of God and I overcome the world, thanks be to God, who gave me the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. I Jn 5:4, I Cor. 15:57
- My Father, to you be the glory because you hear and answer prayers, in the name of Jesus
- Thank you Lord for you will turn my challenges to testimonies, in the name of Jesus
- Father, I thank you for make a way for me, in the name of Jesus
- Dependable God, I bless for always giving ear to my words in prayers
- Please purify my body, soul and spirit with your blood.
- Please be merciful unto me and do not cast me away from your holy presence
- May my voice not irritate you and my prayers not be abominable
- Please set me free from every scar and punishment of sins, in the name of JESUS.
- Lord, in your Power, rain fire & brimstone upon my enemies,in the name of Jesus (Psalm 11:6)
- Dependable Father, save me from him that puffed at me, in the name of Jesus(Ps 12:5)
- You bigger battles having my name, by the Power of the Holy Ghost, be terminated by fire, in the name of Jesus
- Evil initiation and supervision against me, be endangered, in the name of Jesus (Ps 16:4)
- O God arise, disappoint my enemies, in the name of Jesus
- Satanic invocation, having my name, catch fire, in the name of Jesus
- Glory of the living God, rest upon me and disgrace my disgrace, in the name of Jesus. Ps 9:3
- Blood of Jesus, pursue my attackers, in the name of Jesus(Ezek. 35:6)
- Like unto Haman, evils of my enemies, locate their heads, in the name of Jesus
- By the blood of Jesus, I erase my name from every evil list, in the name of Jesus
- Arrows and battles, having my name, back-fire, in the name of Jesus (Ps 18:14)
- Anointing of more than a conqueror, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
- I decode and nullify every new strategy of my enemies, in the name of Jesus
- Anything in me that will resist my answered prayer, be uprooted in the name of Jesus
- Every hindrance to my answered prayers scatter, in the name of Jesus
- I cut myself off from the spirit and power of error, in the name of Jesus
- My body, begin now to drink the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus
- I cover my heaven with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus
- Thank you Lord for answering my prayers always, in the name of Jesus