This prayer is strategically designed for those who are passing through any form of storm in life, be it
marital, spiritual, financial, health challenges and crises of any kind. The Bible says that in this life we
shall face tribulations; John 16:33. God is the Only One who has the power to calm the storms of life. Ps.
62:11. He can change what seems unchangeable when we cry out to Him in prayer. Jer. 33:3. When we
pray He turns our troubles to testimonies and test to triumph by His possibility power!
In our most difficult times in life, we need to learn the power of prevailing prayers. James 5:16.Prayer is
the only means through which we connect to heaven to arise for our sakes and calm the storms of life.
As you pray this prayer in faith, be assured that God whom you seek shall suddenly arise and rescue
you, in the name of Jesus.Mal. 3:1
“Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble… For there is hope of a tree, if
it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.” Job
Matt: 14 v 26 – 32and 2. Mark 4 v 35 – 41: In these passages, we read about the story of Jesus and
His disciples when a great storm arose, they cried out and Jesus arose! He rebuked the wind and it
Joel 2 v 32 says “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall
Psalm 107 v 29 – 30 says “He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.” Then are
they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven.”
Jesus is the same yesterday and today and forever. Heb 13:8, as you call upon Him in faith, He will
arise and rebuke every storm in your life and your life will become a sign and a wonder.
WHAT IS A STORM?
A storm is a violent disturbance; it could be a sudden attack on several areas of one’s life.
WHY THE STORMS OF LIFE?
1. STORMS HAPPEN TO EVERYONE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER Matthew 5 v 44 & 45
• It is important to know that in life, one is either in between a storm, before a storm or after a storm.
• It is also important for us to know that storms can happen to anyone no matter how prepared
or careful you may think you are.
• Sometimes, despite doing what appears right, storms of life will still arise.
2. JESUS IS ABLE TO CALM EVERY STORM Mark 4 v 39 as it is written
“And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased,
and there was a great calm.”
• Jesus is the only answer to the storms of life.
• The name and power in the name of Jesus is greater than any storm or name. Phil. 2:9-10
Psalm 107 v 29: “He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.”
3. STORMS MAY COME DUE TO DISOBEDIENCE
• When Jonah disobeyed God, he brought on himself the storm because of disobedience.
Jonah 1 v 15: “So they took up Jonah, and cast him forth into the sea: and the sea ceased from her raging.”
4. GOD SOMETIMES ALLOWS STORMS FOR OUR SPIRITUAL MATURITY, BRINGING
US CLOSER TO HIM AND TO HELP OTHERS IN FUTURE
1 Cor. 10 v 13- “There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is
faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation
also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.”
• Jesus cares for us even during the storms.
• In our stormy seasons, all we need do is to hold unto Jesus.
• He is maturing us through our circumstances.
5. WHAT TO DO DURING THE STORM?
• Look to Jesus for divine help Hebrews 12 v 2, Ps. 34:5
• Call on His name for mercy through. Acts 2 v 21:
• Cry unto him in Prayers and Intercession to provoke Divine Intervention. Psalm 61 v 1 – 4: v.1,
• Engage in a selfless giving and sowing exercise. E.g the widow of Zarephath. In I Kings 17:7-16.
• Engage in uncompromising Obedience to God and also in your Tithes and offerings. Mal. 3:8-12
• Engage aggressive praise and dance
6. RESULT OF PREVALING SACRIFICIAL PRAYERS : God will suddenly rise for: Urgent
Rescue, Timely Help, Speedy Intervention, Salvation, Deliverance, Safety, Mercy, Healing,
Empowerment, Victory, Defence, Visitation, Urgent Turnaround.
❖ I remember the testimony of a brother who was facing a major financial storm after losing his
job as a good banker. He lost a lot due to this crisis. Not knowing what to do, he ran to God and
Encountered God as he joined ‘Hour of Manifestation’ (HOM, a weekly indoor and outdoor do it
yourself Breakthrough Prayer Program). Immediately after the prayer
program, he was bombarded with different levels of divine connection which led to a great
turn around in his life and that of his family. Today his life is an evidence that God
Like this Brother, you too can be a major testifier to the power of prayer as you violently pray this prayer.
Now gird your loins as we go into the prayers proper. The Lord who heard Daniel will hear you, in
the name of Jesus
1. My Father, I thank you for the gift of life, in the name of Jesus
2. Dependable God, I thank you for the salvation of my soul, in the name of Jesus
3. Lord I thank you for the wonder working power in the blood of Jesus
4. I bless you Lord because you never leave nor forsake me, in the name of Jesus
5. Thank you Lord for keeping me and all that concerns me in perfect peace, in the name of Jesus
6. Father, I thank you for hearing me in the day of trouble, in the name of Jesus
7. Thank you Lord for Loading me with daily benefits, in the name of Jesus
8. Father, I thank you for you are a merciful GOD, in the name of JESUS
9. I confess that I have sinned against you in my action and inaction, in my thought and in my words,
Lord please forgive me, in the name of JESUS.
10. I am not worthy to stand in your presence, LORD please have mercy upon me, in JESUS name.
11. Please purify my body, soul and spirit with the blood of JESUS and I shall be clean in JESUS name.
12. Please be merciful unto me and do not cast me away from your holy presence in the name of JESUS
13. May my voice not irritate you and my prayers not be abomination before you in the name of JESUS
14. Please set me free from every scar and punishment of sins in the name of JESUS.
15. My Father, silence my accusers, in the name of Jesus
16. Hands restricting me from receiving blessings, wither by fire, in the name of Jesus
17. Every spiritual handcuff placed on my hands, break off by fire, in the name of Jesus
18. Chain holding me in a centrifugal manner, break off, in the name of Jesus
19. Manipulates of destiny hired against my life, collapse by fire, in the name of Jesus
20. Storm holding me in captivity, catch fire and cease, in the name of Jesus
21. Thunder of God, locate the coven judging my journey, in the name of Jesus
AMAZING BREAKTHROUGH AGAINST STORMS
22. Oh God of breakthrough, release my breakthrough to me, in the name of Jesus
23. God of Jabez, give me souls pulling breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus
24. Breakthroughs that shall keep my enemies wondering locate me now
25. Lord, all that I have lost to storms, restore unto me speedily
26. Lord still the storm of my life, business, marriage, … and set me at the top
27. Storm challenging my breakthrough, be over now, in the name of Jesus
28. O God arise, wake up men to favour my life, in the name of Jesus
29. You my breakthrough in the mist storm you will not sink, in the name of Jesus
30. Dependable God, handover my breakthrough to me, in the name of Jesus
31. Manifestation of how did it happened, locate me, in the name of Jesus
32. My Father, let my time of breakthrough be now, in the name of Jesus
33. I thank you because breakthrough is my inheritance in Christ
34. I nullify every accusation set against me through storms, in the name of Jesus
35. Prince of the Kingdom of the air, stationed to attack my prayers, catch fire
36. Powers waving the ship of my destiny, cease now, in the name of Jesus
37. Conspiracy of the enemies over my safe arrival, scatter, in the name of Jesus
38. Evil net spread to catch my answered prayers, catch fire, in the name of Jesus
39. Gang up in the heavenlies against my answered prayers, scatter, in the name of Jesus
40. Anointing that scatters evil arrangement, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus
41. My Father, I thank you for answered prayers, in the name of Jesus.