THE PURPOSE OF THIS PRAYER
Praying against the spirit of confusion is very important in the life of a Christian. When your heart is void of confusion, you can fulfill the plan and purpose of God for your life. This prayer has been design to terminate the spirit of confusion.
Confusion leads to chaos, purposeless action, disorder, indecision and destruction. One of the worst things that can happen to someone is to be confused. A confused person will not know the way forward. Confusion brings a limitation to people’s life because a confused person will not know what to do.
There is a spirit behind confusion and it seeks to destroy lives and destinies. Satan seeks to cause chaos, disorder, death, and destruction. John 10:10.
Confusion can bring fear, cloud judgment, and cause uncertainty. But as Christians we know that the Holy Spirit is living inside of us and He is able to guide us and keep our mind at ease.
God is not the author of confusion, I Corinthians 14:33. Confusion comes when we do not put God and His word first in our lives hence giving the devil a loophole for confusion. Incase you are confused about any aspect of your life, be it in choosing a marriage partner, choosing the right church or trying to make any vital decision that could alter the course of your life, know this; prayer is the cure for a confusion!
Pray this prayer in faith and with a sincere mind and God will grant you divine clarity, in the name of Jesus.
1 Corinthians 14:33 – For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Psalm 25:12 “what man is he that feareth the Lord? He shall teach him in the way he shall choose.”
Isaiah 30:21-“And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.”
2 Timothy 2:7 – Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.
1 Peter 5:8 – Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Psalms 119:34 – Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with [my] whole heart.
Matthew 7:7 – Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Psalms 119:125 – I [am] thy servant; give me understanding, that I may know thy testimonies.
Proverbs 28:5 – Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all [things].
- My Father, I thank you because today marks the end of confusion in my life, in the name of Jesus
- My Father, because you have promised to guide me in the way that I should go, in the name of Jesus
- Dependable God, I bless you because from today, you will direct my path, in the name of Jesus
- Lord I thank you because you will or
- I bless you Lord because you never leave nor forsake me, in the name of Jesus
- Thank you Lord because you will order my steps in your word, in the name of Jesus
- Father, I thank you for hearing me in the day of trouble, in the name of Jesus
- Thank you for bringing clarity to my life, in the name of Jesus
- Father, I thank you for you are a merciful GOD, in the name of JESUS
- My Father, have mercy upon me, in the name of JESUS.
- Please Lord, forgive all my sins, in JESUS name.
- Make me acceptable in your sight, in JESUS name.
- Let my prayers be accepted by you, in the name of JESUS
- Please Lord, do not let my sins hinder my prayers, in the name of JESUS
- Father in your mercy, please set me free from the punishment of sins in the name of JESUS.
- My Father, silence my accusers, in the name of Jesus
- Veil covering my vision, clear away by fire, in the name of Jesus
- Every spiritual handcuff placed on my hands, break off by fire, in the name of Jesus
- Chain holding me in a centrifugal manner, break off, in the name of Jesus
- Manipulators of destiny hired against my life, collapse by fire, in the name of Jesus
- Web of confusion surrounding my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus
- Thunder of God, locate the coven judging my journey, in the name of Jesus
- Dependable God, let the fire of divine clarity fall on me now, in the name of Jesus
- Yoke of confusion, placed on me from my father’s/mother’s house, break by fire now, in the name of Jesus
- Yoke of confusion, cast as a spell upon me, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Yoke of confusion that befell me as a result of my involvement, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I break free from the cage of confusion, in the name of Jesus
- Evil anointing of confusion operating in my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus
- Oil of confusion, flowing in my destiny, dry up by fire now, in the name of Jesus
- Altar of confusion working against me, collapse by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers and agents of confusion assigned against me, drink the blood of Jesus, fall and rise no more, in the name of Jesus.
- Marks of confusion, placed on my life, I wipe you off with the blood of Jesus.
- Garment of confusion, cast upon me, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
- Crown of confusion, placed on my head, I pull you off, in the name of Jesus.
- Chain of confusion, holding me down, break into pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I walk out of confusion in my ——————– (Mention those areas e.g marriage, career)
- I cover my heaven with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus
- By the blood of Jesus, I nullify every accusation levelled against me, in the name of Jesus
- Prince of the Kingdom of the air, stationed to attack my prayers, catch fire, in the name of Jesus
- Conspiracy of the enemies over my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus
- My Father, I thank you for anointing me with divine clarity in the name of Jesus.