THE PURPOSE OF THIS PRAYER
This prayer is designed to call on God to silence the voice of blood crying against people and their families. Blood is spiritually mysterious. Blood is a liquid life and the mysterious thing about blood is that anytime blood is shed, it does not die.
“And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother’s keeper? And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground.” Genesis 4:9-10
Abel was dead but his blood was not dead. The blood has a screaming and shouting voice. Any blood that is shed has a voice.
“And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?” Revelation 6:9-10
Any blood that is shed speaks the language of judgement and not mercy. Blood shed can cry day and night that you come answer for what has been done.
“Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute: That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.” Luke 11:49-51
Therefore, if blood was shed by our fore-fathers; we may suffer for it now. If we shed blood now, our offsprings may suffer for it. Anytime blood touches the earth, it develops a voice immediately which cries to God. So, you may not take part in any murder but simply because it was done in your lineage, you stand guilty; simply because it was done in your environment, you stand guilt; simply because it was done by your fore-fathers, you still stand guilty.
That is why you need to pray this prayer violently and cry to God for the blood of Jesus to speak on your behalf and rescue you from the lineage or environment of blood crying for vengeance. Cry to God today and He will deliver you, in the name of Jesus.
CONFESSION: Thou art my King, O God; command deliverances for me, for upon mount Zion shall be deliverance and there shall be holiness and my house shall possess my possession, in the name of Jesus. Ps. 44:4, Obad. 1:17
- My Father, I thank you for the salvation of my soul, in the name of Jesus
- I bless you Lord because you are a mighty deliverer, in the name of Jesus
- My Father, I bless you for the power in the blood of Jesus
- Thank you because you are a shield for me, in the name of Jesus
- I worship you because you will vindicate me today, in the name of Jesus
- Lord, have mercy upon my life, in the name of Jesus
- Father, Pardon my sins, in the name of Jesus
- My Father, every unrighteousness in me, forgive me, in the name of Jesus
- Mercy of the living God, overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus
- Blood of Jesus, avail for me today, in the name of Jesus
- Blood crying against me, I counter you with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus
- You sacrifice of Blood, be neutralized by the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus
- Altar drinking blood against my life, collapse in Jesus name
- Evil priest ministering blood against me, collapse by fire, in the name of Jesus
- Whoever contracted evil priest against me, carry your evil load, in the name of Jesus
- Evil voice speaking from any blood sacrifice against me, be silenced by fire, in the name of Jesus
- Blood of Jesus, swallow every blood crying against me, in the name of Jesus
- Blood of Jesus, swallow every demon that the evil blood is invoking against me, in the name of Jesus
- Blood of Jesus, swallow every evil effect they have established so far in my life, in the name of Jesus
- Blood of Jesus, empower the angels of my defence, in the name of Jesus
- Blood of Jesus, cover me and all that concerns me, in the name of Jesus
- My Father, I thank you for answering my prayers, in the name of Jesus